The expert: Expert: Jery Lai, Senior Manager of N2N Advanced Learning.
Backtest is the process of testing a trading strategy on relevant historical data to ensure its viability before the trader risks any real capital. A trader can simulate the trading of a strategy over an appropriate period and analyse the results for the levels of profitability and risk.
– How to find out more about IPO?
– What are the roles of Bursa Malaysia?
– How to read company announcements?
– What is an additional listing?
– How to identify which decision that will affect the share price?