These are my best tips during this whole week:
- Get Rich with Excessive Debt
- This article shows you how the rich get richer with excessive debt. Bad-debt-free makes you a freeman. But if you know how to leverage with good debt, thatâ€™s the exact secret of wealthy people.
- Are you a Financial Idiot or Genius? Plot Your Net Worth Chart!
- This article alerts you to plot your net worth chart. You’ll learn how the charts are differentiated with different level of financial intelligence.
- Analyze Income & Expenses Flow in Your Life with Practical Advices
- This article analyze the movement of income and expenses with line chart illustration. Watch the movement closely and plan ahead for unforeseen circumstances.
- How BlogRush can Increase Your Blog Traffic | Free Advertising
- BlogRush was created by John Reese, an experienced internet marketer. It is a pyramid network program that claims to be capable of sending targeted traffic to your blog absolutely free.
Following up is the blog carnivals that happened around the personal finance blogosphere. Blog carnival is a host of many articles about the same topic at one post. Please visit these carnival hosts to get more money tips.
- Carnival of Ethics, Values, and Personal Finance
- 117th Carnival of Personal Finance
- Festival of Under 30 Finances!
- Carnival of Money, Growth and Happiness #17
- How to Solve Money Worries
Next are the articles I read from my feed reader. I think you will be interested to read the stuff that I enjoy reading too. This is the list of my favourite articles which I like to share with you:
- Super Saver @ My Wealth Builder tells us his favourite money rules of thumb
- J.D @ Get Rich Slowly says that he is a procrastinator. So he came out with many ways to beat the procrastination habit.
- Steve Pavlina did an exclusive interview of John Assaraf who is an international best-selling author who appeared in the popular movie The Secret.
- Fire Finance reviewed the TechCrunch40 award winner MINT. Mint is a â€œrevolutionaryâ€ yet painlessly simple way for organizing our finances. It offers free accounts to users who can maintain their anonymity and get their financial house in shape. There is no need to furnish your name, SSN or address. All you need is a valid email id and a password.
- Raj Dash @ Performancing.com shares with us 25 freelance tips for maximizing income.
- Patrick @ Cash Money Life shows 10 benefits of using credit cards. I love his mention about credit card arbitrage.
- Silicon Valley Blogger @ The Digerati Life explained the interesting facts about inflation.
Have a great Sunday reading session!