Letâ€™s write an ebook together. This collaborative project will involve anyone who is interested to participate, inspired by DailyBlogTips.
These are the features of the ebook
- FREE â€“ it will be free for anyone, everyone. You can download it, forward it to your friends and family, upload it anywhere on the Internet for free download, or even print it out and give it away, ABSOLUTELY FREE.
- CO-AUTHORS â€“ I will be one of the writers, and you will be one of the contributors too. Yes, Iâ€™m referring to YOU! This means we will group together ideas from different people, which will benefit both the contributors and the readers.
- USEFUL money tips â€“ this ebook will collect all the money tricks and tips that are practical and useful.
Why you should participate as a contributor?
As a reader, you will learn fresh ideas from a wide range of people, all with different backgrounds and experiences.
At the same time, I would like the project to be beneficial to everyone, especially the contributors.
You should definitely participate in this project, because this will definitely help you to:
1. Promote your blogs or websites – your name and website URL will be featured on top of the page where your article appears in the ebook. The better your money tips, the higher the chances of readers to click on the links to your blog
2. Gain traffic out of the ebook â€“ At the end of each article, we will include 3 links to popular or useful posts on your blog. You can choose any article you like, as long as it is useful.
3. Build your email list or RSS subscribers â€“ you can provide this ebook as a freebie for subscribers.
4. Build your brand called YOU â€“ what if you donâ€™t have a blog? This ebook can still help you to build your own brand. If you are an insurance agent, a unit trust agent, will writer, or any other non-financial-related professional, by contributing to this ebook, you establish yourself as an authority. For example, unit trust agent can write about the most important things to look for inside an investment fund report.
How can I contribute?
Title of the ebook:Â To be determined (please suggest a name in the comment section)
Due Date: 28 February 2009 7th Mar 2009
You just need to write and explain your personal finance ideas, and then
1. Publish it on your blog (if you are a blogger), provide the link to your blog post in the comment section below, and also
2. Email the article to me in Microsoft Word format (kclau at kclau dot com)
If you don’t have a blog, just email your submission to me.
The content of your submission should include:
- Short description about yourself (50 words)
- How to contact you (website url, contact number, email etc) â€“ not compulsory if you want to remain anonymous
- The article about your idea and money tips
- Article length: 300-1500 words (please proofread before sending in)
- Three featured links to your articles on your blogs or websites (optional)
Volunteers needed in these tasks:
- Design the ebook cover
- Proofread all the articles â€“ correct grammar, rewrite sentences
- Compile the ebook and produce a PDF file (the final products)
If there is no volunteer for the above tasks, I will try my best to get it done.
Once the eBook is ready, we will release it everywhere on the Internet
- I will provide free download link here on KCLauâ€™s Money Tips
- You can upload to your website for your readers to download. You can even ask your readers to subscribe to your mailing list in order to receive it via email
- You can email the ebook to your friends and family, and ask them to forward it.
- You can share it at social networks (Facebook, Friendster) and social bookmarking sites. (Digg, Delicious etc)
Rules for Participating
- First come first served â€“ the articles will be organized in a way that the first submission we receive will appear prior to the later ones. So it is better to send in your article early to ensure a good spot of appearance in the ebook. In order to be fair to all participants, I will arrange the ebook according to the date and time of the email notification of submission I received (either it is a link to your blog post, or the article attached). My own submission will be the last.
- New articles only â€“ sorry that we canâ€™t accept the article that you had published prior to this project You can submit any of your previous article that fits.Â It will be great if you submit the best one (most popular, most viewed, most commented etc)
- One submission each â€“ you can send in more than one submission, but only one and the best will be featured in the ebook. This is to give equal exposure to every participant.
- Submission that contains too much sales pitch on a product or website will be ignored.
So what are you waiting for? Write your best money tips and send it to me fast!