Due to recent announcement, qualified applicants can now update or submit their application for BRIM 4.0. Applying BR1M online 2015 is available now through Hasil site. If you have applied previously, you can update your application as existing BR1M applicant, or else you can sign up as new applicant for the first-timers.
Please note the below list to qualify as BR1M 4.0 allowances receiver:
(i) You must be a Malaysian
(ii) A man or woman who is a head of household or members who earn RM4,000 or below monthly
(iii) An alone elderly (aged 60 years and above) with a total monthly income below RM4,000
(iv) Single (Bujang) who aged 21 years and above with a total gross monthly income of RM2,000 and below.
And below is the payment details according to the groups :
There are two ways to apply BR1M:
1) Online – https://ebr1m.hasil.gov.my/
2) Manual. This is for those who wanted to apply with manual filling form and wish to collect the allowance by cash. Borang BR1M can be obtain at any location below :
- Pejabat Cawangan dan Pusat Khidmat Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri
- Pejabat Daerah dan Pejabat Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri di seluruh negara
- Jabatan Pembangunan Persekutuan
- Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat
- Jabatan Penerangan serta agensi kerajaan
For those who are qualified as a BRIM (Bantuan Rakyat 1Malaysia) receivers, you may receive the first payment on the 28 January of 2015. Most of the transaction of BRIM 2015 will be done through online banking.
To ensure every candidates to participate in receiving the payment through bank, the government had urged the applicants to open a bank account and submit their bank detail online. Check out these banks that you may use it to receive BR1M.
List of Banks
- Affin Bank Berhad
- Agro Bank
- Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
- AmBank Berhad
- Bank Islam Malaysia
- Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia Bhd
- Bank Muamalat Malaysia Bhd
- Bank Simpanan Nasional
- Cimb Bank Berhad
- Citibank Berhad
- Eon Bank Berhad
- Hong Leong Bank
- HSBC Bank Malaysia Bhd
- Malayan Banking Berhad
- OCBC Al-Amin Bank Bhd/OCBC Bank
- Public Bank Berhad/Public Islamic Bank Berhad
- RHB Bank Berhad
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Bhd
However, the payment in January next year will not be delivered to all benefiters in one day, as the money will be given out commencing 28 of Jan, so if you don’t receive your money on the first day, do not fret. You can also check your status for your BR1M status online.
Warga emas (elders) applicants are reminded NOT to use your relatives’ bank account to register BR1M. It is forbidden to do so. You are advised to open a new account under your name. You may seek help to submit your forms to open an account but you need an account to receive the monetary aid.
While for the i-BR1M, the claim can be made before 31 March 2015. Simply fill up this form.
You can get more information about BR1M through this link.