2008 is an exciting year for me. I was able to build more income streams and therefore increase my overall income compared to the previous year. The best thing is that I worked even less to make that happened. Other than occasional luck, I think it is the effort I put in for the past few years that contributes to the new height.
We (together with my wife) bought two properties in 2008. We are planning to move to our new house probably in February or March this year. I was invited to speak about blogging in Webmaster Gathering hosted by Exabytes at SunTECH. Finally, I published my first book in November and officially became a published author.
This year, I am going to update the Top Money Tips for Malaysians book with more tips and hope to publish a 2nd edition by the end of the year. As usual, tips will be published here first, before being edited to be included in the book, and stuffed with more cartoons from ComicTan. Make sure you subscribe to my newsletter and feed.
OK.. Now let’s see what’s hot and popular from my archive, published in 2008.
- Why Financial Planner will be the Hottest Job in 2008
- Top 10 Personal Finance Books in History
- Life is Harder at Taipei
- Time Value of Money: How to Calculate the Effective Annual Rate (EAR)
- Credit Cards: From Foes to Friends
- How Recession Happens? 8 Tips to Prepare for it!
- Don’t spend the money you don’t have, to buy the thing you don’t need, to please the people you don’t like!
- Withdraw EPF Money for Home Loan Installment: How it affects your Retirement Fund
- Relative Value of Money
- Financial Security: How you feel it?
- Knowing your enemy – Inflation!
- Everything you are looking for about Bursa Malaysia
- Case Study: Consolidating Personal Loan, Mortgage and Credit Card Debt
- Do you have the assets to pay for your liabilities?
- Personal Asset Inventory Template
- How to Calculate Your Investment Portfolio Return?
- The Most Important Payee of Your Entire Life
- 48 Fuel Saving Tips
- Malaysia Salary Guide 2008/2009
- Financial Consideration for New Parents in Malaysia
- Are you part of the NEET Generation?
- How Fundsupermart will Revolutionize the Unit Trust Industry in Malaysia
- Buy term and invest the difference
- Top Money Tips for Malaysian Book Review
The most important part of this blog is ———— (drum roll)————————
without you as a reader, commenter, contributor and even promoter for this blog, I would have given up long time ago!
P.S – if you are reading this post on email, please forward it to your friends who might be interested to learn more about money matters. Thanks!