This is a superb book. It’s easy to understand, simple and yet practical. Read it now because it will help you take control of your finances.
Top Money Tips for Malaysians is a personal finance book that’s packed with money tips and tricks especially for Malaysians.
Most personal finance books teach you how to get your financial matters in good shape through perseverance and hard work. This book is actually not one of those.
What you will learn here are simple and easy tricks that require minimum effort.
You will discover:
- How to think in terms of “money” and “time”
- How to get your first car free
- How to manoeuvre your mortgage
- How to gain the maximum from your insurance policies and many more money tips
By simply knowing these tricks, you can instantly put your money to work.
Content of the book
Smart Money Tips
1. Be a financial genius
2. Know what’s your time worth
3. Focus on increasing income
4. Get rich using excessive debt
5. Have a budget plan
6. Employ “Compound Interest” to work for you
7. Quickly evaluate an investment using the Rule of 72
8. Earn passive income while surfing the Internet
9. Liquidate those junks in your house
10. Turn your passion into money making machine
11. Turn your credit cards from foes to friends
12. Learn the Essential Rules of Investing
13. Get your first car FREE
14. Enjoy tax relief for education purposes
15. Minimize Upfront Service Charges in Unit Trust investment
16. Manoeuvre your Mortgage
17. Upgrade your lifestyle while cutting down expenses
18. Five Basic Insurance Benefit You shouldn’t lack
19. Traditional plan vs. Investment-linked plan
20. Understand “Insurance Switching”
21. Investment Replacement Feature
22. Beware of the Worst Advice from Insurance Agents
23. Premium: Monthly, Quarterly, Half-yearly, or Yearly?
24. Minimum Effort to keep you Investment-linked policy in force.
Download the First Chapter
For a limited time only, you can download the first chapter to have a preview before you decide to buy. By signing up to my weekly newsletter, you will be able to
- download the first chapter of the book, absolutely free
- receive updated information regarding personal finance from time to time
For those who are already in my mailing list, you should have received the download link in my earlier email.
Where to buy?
1. BookPlanet Website
This book is published by True Wealth Sdn. Bhd (The best-selling author, Azizi Ali’s company). You can buy it from their website BookPlanet. The selling price is RM39.90.
3. Major bookstores – Borders, MPH and Popular Bookstore
By December 2008, you shall be able to find this book in major bookstores such as Borders, MPH and Popular.
Read reviews of this book by:
- Khew Tsen Chin at Dunmiscue
- Renu at Book Talks (English, Malay)
- Carson Ding at Unit Trust Investment Blog
- YowChuan at Meshio.com
- Michael Tsen (Best Gift, Malaysian Personal Finance)
- Spartan King at Bursa Malaysia the Spartan Way
- Zul from Skorcareer
- Mr.Poh at Wealth and Wellness Network
- Vedis Teh at Free Debt Management Program
- Khairuddin at Dinsblog
- Adino Chang