Welcome to the July 23, 2007 edition of personal finance money tips. This is the 1st edition and I am surprised that it received such a great warming respond. There is a total of 29 articles that participated to give this blog readers tremendously helpful money tips.
Warren Wong presents
- The Life Pursuit Of Money saying, “Why should making money be a life pursuit? Because making money actually helps people! Here’s why
- Grow Your Pile Of Money saying, “Your Pile of Money is shrinking just by keeping it in the bank! Learn to grow your pile of money here!”
- How To Find A Good Investment posted at Personal Development for INTJs, saying, “Wondering what kind of business to invest in? Here’s 4 important criteria for evaluating any potential business investment.”
- Why Invest in Stocks? saying, “Simply put, of all the possible types of investments, stocks will provide the best opportunity for growth over time and are a great solution for long-term investing. This idea is the core approach of many investors…”
- What You Should Know About Retirement saying, “When planning for the future, you must consider many variables. Some of us might have children. Some of us might want to travel around the world. Some of us might even just want to find a small, quaint, little town to ride out in a blaze of glory. But if one thing is for sure…”
- Systematic Investing Could Yield Greater Returns posted at The Mad Money Analyst.
- Why Invest in Land? saying, “Most people think that land investment is only for real estate developers, who buy big parcels of land for commercial, or residential development. But actually, investing in land is one of the sound investment strategies available for common investor, both large and small.”
- Asset Allocation Application in Unit Trust Investment posted at KCLau’s Money Tips, saying, “Asset allocation involves dividing an investment portfolio among different asset categories, such as stocks, bonds, and liquid cash. The right mix for a person is actually very personal.”
John Wesley presents 78 Timeless Wealth Building Tips from Benjamin Franklin posted at Pick the Brain – Wit and Wisdom for Your Inspiration.
Tate Dwinnell presents google-goog-sell-off-offers-opportunity-strong-technical-support-at-500/”>Google (GOOG) Sell Off Offers Opportunity; Strong Technical Support at 500 posted at Trading Stocks – Self Investors.
Millionaire Mommy Next Door presents The Millionaire Mommy Next Door Recipe for Success, Wealth & Happiness posted at Millionaire Mommy Next Door, saying, “Add ingredients generously and mix thoroughly to blend. Top with extra love and share with the world.”
Larry Russell presents Roth IRA Contributions versus Traditional IRA Contributions for Renters posted at THE SKILLED INVESTOR Blog, saying, “What if Fran and Fred make 100% of their annual IRA contributions into Roth IRA accounts rather than into traditional IRA accounts? To find out the answer to this question, Fran and Fred modeled their lifetime cash, bond, and stock fund assets in both taxable and tax-deferred IRA accounts. In effect, Fran and Fred are testing whether paying taxes now or later would have a higher or lower lifetime value.”
Tushar Mathur presents How much should your Monthly Mortgage Payment be ? posted at Life of a Resident Alien….
David presents Build Financial Success with a Strong Credit Score posted at Worldwide Success.
Cade Krueger presents 3 Huge Steps On How To Leap From The Security Of A Job To A Home Business posted at Write To Right.
Warren Wong presents
- Do You Get Money? posted at Personal Development for INTJs, saying, “Do you “get” money? Did you know that if you leave your money in the bank gathering interest, you actually lose a little bit of it every year? Read this article to find out more!”
- Why You Should Start Saving Money Today posted at Personal Development for INTJs, saying, “Starting Saving Money Today! Why? It’s the difference between being broke and being a millionaire!”
- How Much Money Is Integrity Worth? posted at Personal Development for INTJs, saying, “How much money is your integrity worth? Here’s why integrity is your most valuable commodity.”
Josh presents Beware of Store Branded Credit Cards posted at My Credit Scores, saying, “Store branded credit card specials like “make no payments for a year” or “pay no interest for a year” can be very appealing, which is what the specials are engineered to do. But what most people don’t know is that there is a catch 22…”
Penelope Trunk presents My financial history, and stop whining about your job posted at Brazen Careerist by Penelope Trunk.
Mark Kimsey presents
- Always Make More Than The Minimum Repayment On Your Credit Card
- Finding The Right Bank Account For Your Needs posted at PrsnlFinance.com.
Brian Thibault presents 10 Ways to Pay for College with OPM (Other People?s Money) posted at Smart Shopper: Personal Finance Advisor, saying, “10 ways to go to college now and pay later.”
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of personal finance money tips using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.