Fund Objective: To achieve capital growth over the medium to long term period by investing in a portfolio of investments in South East Asian Markets.
Fund Type: Equity / Capital Growth
- Aggressive Risk Reward Temperament
- Medium to Long term investment horizon (more than 3 years)
- Can withstand extended periods of market highs & lows in pursuit of capital growth
Remaining: Fixed Income Instruments and Money Market Instruments. Min 2% in liquid assets.
Asset Allocation : Up to 70% of the NAV can be invested in selected Regional Markets.
Regional markets include :
Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Phillippines and other approved markets
Benchmarks: 35% Singapore STI, 30% Malaysia KLCI, 15% Indonesia JCI, 15% Thailand SET, 5% Phillipines PSEI
Fund Size: RM375 Million Approved Fund Size: 1.5 Billion units
Initial Offer Period: 2 Oct 2007- 22 Oct 2007 (21 days) 1% SAVINGS during offer period
Initial NAV Price: RM0.2500 per unit
Initial Service Charge: 5.45% (Normally 6.5%) of NAV Management Fee: 1.5% p.a. Trustee Fee: 0.08% p.a.
Distribution Policy: Incidental Financial Year End: Oct 31
Min Initial Investment: RM1,000 Min Additional Investment: RM100
Open for CASH investments only. (sorry, not eligible for EPF withdrawal scheme)
Monthly Investment Campaign: Direct Debit Instructions (DDI) submitted during offer period will also enjoy the promotional service charge of 5.45% of NAV for as long as the Direct Debit is active.
- ASEAN is one of the world’s fastest growing regions,
- with a population of 573 Million,
- having a nominal GDP of 9%pa average since 2000 (past 6 years – Global 5.4%pa, ASEAN 6.8%pa),
- Sustainable GDP growth of 4.5 – 8.4% for 2007/2008
Click here to download Prospectus