My friend, Mr. Yap Ming Hui, the top financial planner in Malaysia is organizing a workshop to help you achieve financial freedom. There is a contest announced at the end of this post. You can stand a chance to win a free seat to attend the workshop. Read on…
FINANCIAL FREEDOM MASTERY WORKSHOP
“68 Strategies to Optimise Wealth”
(The First COMPREHENSIVE Money Management Workshop in Malaysia)
Date: 19 & 20 March 2011 (Saturday & Sunday)
Venue:, Kuala Lumpur
To equip Malaysians with essential money management knowledge, enabling them to take charge of their own financial destiny.
- You will learn how to make better decisions to optimise your wealth and minimise unnecessary mistakes when investing and managing your finances.
- You will feel capable to manage and confidently communicate with financial planners and investment product salespersons.
- You will understand how to make your investments and financial plans work collectively to support your life goals.
- You will be confident handling money management issues and leave with a solid investment framework ensuring you manage money rather than money manage you.
What you will learn:
- The truth about Money Making & Money Management
- The Money Management Quadrant: The Truth about Need to Work, Financially Free, Rich and Wealthy
a) How to move from the Need to Work quadrant to the Financial Freedom quadrant?
b) How to move from the Rich quadrant to the Wealthy quadrant?
- The New Way to Manage Money: New Money Management Strategies for the next decade
- The 8 PILLARS of Money Management & 68 Effective Strategies to avoid common mistakes in planning and managing money to optimize wealth:
-Income, Expense and Debts
-Home Purchase & Property Investments
-Children’s Tertiary Education, and
-Retirement & EPF
- How to manage insurance agents, unit trust agents and other financial salespersons?
- How to Optimise Your Wealth without Worry and Fear
- The two ‘truths’ that prevent you from investing successfully
- How to manage your money – the three bucket system
- Segmental vs. Holistic approach to money management
- The 5 Critical Success Factors for Effective Money Management
- Interactive Group Discussion and Exercises
- Q & A Session with Yap Ming Hui
How to sign up
You can register your seat at Yap Ming Hui’s website. (the last time I checked, there is only 10 seats left). The ticket price is RM1298/pax only (inclusive of meals and course materials), which I think is worth every sen of your investment, because it also includes
- Free current Roadmap to Financial Freedom,
- Free one hour personal consultation with qualified financial planner, and
- RM400 financial coaching service voucher
or you can call Ms. Jeamie (012-3900048) to ask for more information.
She will assist you on the registration process.
Once again, Mr. Yap Ming Hui has kindly offer one FREE Seat to a lucky winner, as well as 2 seats @ 50%discount to the 1st and 2nd runner-up.
The seat is worth RM 1298 for the 2 days workshop, meals and training material inclusive.
Simply answer the below question using the Facebook comment box below this article. Make sure the “Post comment to my Facebook profile” is checked. Each answer regardless of word counts will stand a chance to win the free seat and also the two 50% discounted seats.
The question is:
Why do you want to achieve financial freedom?
The lucky winners will be announced and contacted via Facebook messages on Saturday, 5th March 2011.
Kindly note that the winners will not be entitled to the Additional benefits of – Free current roadmap, Free personal consultation, RM 400 voucher.
Post your answer in the Facebook comment section below now.