Sunday is not a blogging day. But it is a suitable blog-reading day. In case you miss my best article for the past 2 weeks, here is the one I think you shouldn’t miss: Financial Planner is Like An Architect.
I read a lot of blogs. Here are some posts that I find very interesting and deserve your time spent to read it.
- [Make Money Tips] Creative Entrepreneurs: The Next Masters of the Universe @ Read/Write Web
- Explain that everything is outsourcable, except your creativity. Money will follow the creative entrepreneurs.
- [Estate Planning] Business Value Protection Programme (BVP) by any other name @ Ringgit Channel
- Learn the difference of Business Continuity Programme vs. Business Succession Planning vs. Business Estate Planning. These are essentially the same thing but from different parties’ perspective.
- [Estate Planning] What on Earth is Business Value Protection Programme ? @ Ringgit Channel
- Explain the risk of not having BVP and also the various benefits of having a BVP arranged. Businessmen must read.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Investing in Art
- Learning about art, choosing the right art to invest, avoiding scams, how to preserve your art is some of the issue discussed here. Finally, you also learn how to sell your art for handsome profit.
- Love and Money Harmony
- I hope you are not loved because of your money. Marriage is a long term commitment that is beyond money terms. This article show you how to strike the balance.
- The China Fairy Tale
- Will the Shanghai index reach 10,000 by end 2008? Will China be the #1 global economic power by 2010? Will the yuan reach 6.8 against the USD prior to the Olympics? The answer to all three has a high YES probability.
- 10 Lessons to Teach Your Kids About Money
- Learning about money management should start as early as possible. Even though my parents are not rich, one thing they taught me right is to live frugally. Personal finance is not taught at school. So it is your privilege to teach your children about it.
- 8 Personal Finance Lessons I Unlearned From Monopoly
- I played the Chinese version of monopoly at a very young age. In fact I had never realized that I did learn a lot about money matters through the game. A few years back, I still play the Pocket PC version of Monopoly using my iPaq PDA.
Have a great Sunday! Staying at home reading free blog posts is the cheapest thing you can do.